Comics and Manga on a reasonable dose is my gig.
What I’d want in a Xenoverse 2 game:
– Full character roster (anime, movies, specials, etc.)
– Customizable auras (can choose from a color palette)
– Fighting style selection for CAC – Beam struggles
– Menu screen that allows you to go to hub world, parallel quests, VS mode, etc.
– Hub world in the style of Budokai 3 / Ultimate Tenkaichi
– Full range of transformations for all races as seen in anime
– Tail option for Saiyans (with condition of SSJ4 only achievable if tail given to CAC)
– Real-time battles within hub world (including co-op mode) containing enemies spawning with respect to your character’s level
– Death in real-time battles causing you to be sent to Other World where you’re able to train and/or meet some other conditions before returning to the living world
– Karma system that effects your character’s fighting style and battle intensity as you level up (also determines where you get sent when you die in battle)
When I heard Trigger was making a new show, I got incredibly excited. Kill la Kill is one of my favorite shows of all time, and it showed how talented the folks at Trigger were.
I used to love to play the Shinobi games on Mega Drive! Great news!